Glitch in Ground/Deleted Car May be my connection

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
i dont know, it might be my connection but there are times when i had bad connection and this never happened, when everyone is still and frozen and my car is still going and when its at full speed or so my car either deletes or gets stuck under the ground. Lost the podium too many times. :(

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
everytime almost, derbies, races, and live competitions

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer:

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. i dont know it just so happens to be when im in a event like derby, and competitions. but ill note that it mostly happened on the car “EXR Tregleta” i may be wrong but i know its on that car. i may be wrong and im sorry if its only my connection.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes :white_check_mark:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
robloxapp-20220518-1723350.wmv (153.8 KB)
nothing red but yellow it may be false so sorry if so.

Roblox username: EternaIFugaku

the L is a i

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.