Give better incentives from daily mission rewards

Currently you can see what’s the reward for a daily mission and there’s gonna be some people thinking whether their daily mission task is even worth that kind of reward. How about, don’t show what’s the reward and instead its a mystery box and it can randomly give you any of the following rewards below?

(tire/rim design clone component is another suggestion ive yet to make and explain)
updated version:

Get a rare reward, fortune points reset and you go back to receiving common rewards until accumulate for as rare reward

9 Likes

that’s not a terrible idea

2 Likes

credits maybe?? like 500 or smth

1 Like

i’m not really a fan of having a small chance of getting mission points

3 Likes

Right now for me it’s for the Tuk-Tuk, which doesn’t feel worth it but it’s a vehicle and I wanna have them all.

1 Like

as opposed to no chance at all?

1 Like

Which the mystery box could also be the “no chance at all”, the current system only has two days of no points (which is the power ups as you know), but the mystery box is luck, and sometimes you ain’t lucky, you could go a week without points. Unless we’re saying mission points would be common.

1 Like

this fucking sucks i only want mission points

2 Likes

(no offense to the authr)

2 Likes

Maybe it could go to replace the 3rd day rewards of some booster

2 Likes

I don’t entirely disagree with the idea better incentives would be nice. But I think chance drops is the worst way to go about it (unless it’s specifically the steak reward days)

Instead what I would suggest instead is increasing the prize value the longer a streak goes on (capped at a certain point as to stop it being too wild).

Not directly incentive to finish a mission on a particular day but it is incentive to do them more often then not since the more you do consecutively the better the rewards.

EDIT: Maybe even a unique rim/spoiler or even a car for keeping a streak for a certain amount of days in a row (as opposed to the tuk tuk which is just 50 in total) if you really needed something to motivate you.

3 Likes

Understand where you’re coming from so I did a really scuffed edit to improve the entire situation of reward mechanics with this

replace
(Don’t mind the categorizing but it’s just a rough idea - no icon for clone components, didn’t bother putting them in)

Get a rare reward, fortune points reset and you go back to receiving common rewards until accumulate for as rare reward - unless I completely missed what your point was then sorry

2 Likes

mission points only

1 Like

tbh the dsily mission rewards are good enough i don’t think theres a reason to chsnege them

3 Likes

i can update your post for u

1 Like

i only want fucking mission points

2 Likes

woah woah, its just a suggestion calm down there

yeah same mission points only are good

3 Likes

exactly

1 Like

sure thing

i honestly had no clue you could do that lol but works great wonders