Getting Tossed outside of the map in Derby

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I got teleported or thrown outside of the map like extremely far to the point my character started to glitch out

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Rarely but depends on the internet connection I assume also I will mention this can cause your vehicle to straight up just well let’s just say you’ll have to respawn it

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go into derby 2. Get the 15T tank 3. Have Lag .4 and if things go well you’ll get kicked outta your tank or car and if hit by the person I assume which causes this at the high speed due to lag will toss you so far outside the map things become very gltich like your character isn’t even normal anymore

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)
I don’'t have that or any but I got proof

as I said glitchy

**Roblox username:**1hackcom

1 Like

Wow this beug hapen to mi.

1 Like

If you start glitching out like that you’ve entered what I’m going to call “Null Space” where you are so high up ROBLOX can’t precisely map your location properly. The higher you go, the worse it gets.

3 Likes

If it is too far, the game will automatically exit.

3 Likes

that happens to me alot :(

3 Likes

wow null space is a nice name

2 Likes