Gas tanks

Before posting, make sure that the suggestion isn’t already planned in the Car Crushers 2 Trello: Trello

i think cars should have gas tanks and if u drive too long your gas runs out and i think there should be a gas station and u have to pay game money(not robux)to refill your gas

p.s.if u continue driving and u run out of gas your car engine will explode…or catch on fire

6 Likes

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 11.47.13 AM

and if u hit the gas station it will explode
Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 12.00.47 PM

3 Likes

If they added this ima keep driving into the explosive tank like in Vehicle sim :ambulance:

3 Likes

but when u hit the gas tanks u have to pay game money(not robux)to fix it

3 Likes

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

but how much you need to pay it ?

3 Likes

1 third of your money…or whatever the developer thinks

3 Likes

:megathink:

3 Likes

thinking_too_hard_by_8bitbiscuitz_datjmm5-fullview
idk

3 Likes

ok i’ll go play car crusher 2 and ruin some people life,if you want you can join(ign:phanthanhquang) i think u already friend me

3 Likes

that made me laugh so hard

3 Likes

3 Likes

$1, pls fix america tank rn or u no

3 Likes

Gas station- sure
Cars running out of fuel?- no

This is yet again pointless, it should at least be toggable, because I don’t wanna stop driving around to fill up gas, sure, it’s for realism, but it’d soon get annoying if it’s something you had to stick with.

2 Likes

its a suggestion

1 Like

One third of 12 billion dollars is 4 billion, you sure people would want to pay 4 billion if they have 12 billion?

2 Likes

its what the developer thinks

Very cool tho I think the gas should be free and they should be an option to have infinite gasoline.

they already have infinite oil and electricity

I know tho if they ever get added they should add that