FT-6 Super Drill with Rocket Booster breaks after switching powerup

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Whilst using the FT-6 Super Drill with a Rocket Booster attached, pressing C causes it to switch to the “bullet mode” which does nothing and does not allow for changing back to the Rocket Booster.

Video evidence of what occurs:

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime when a person presses C in the vehicle

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn in the FT-6 Super Drill with a Rocket Booster attached.
  2. Press C (button to switch powerup).
  3. The bug happens, you cannot switch back to Rocket Booster and the Bullet powerup does nothing.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
Does not apply, as none show in the console.

Roblox username: Execed

I think this has been reported before

I cannot find any topic that is similar to this report. Do you have a link to one? The only ones that appear is the rocket booster breaking after hitting a wall

I think this is the original (this seems to be a really old bug actually holy)

Alrighty. If you want to archive this or remove it then I’m fine, however I’d prefer for this to be seen and possible fixed as this occurs on different vehicles (though cannot name off the top of my head)

Bug seems to have been fixed. Thanks devs!

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.