For car crushers staff and development team

May I ask what the hell are you going to do about the hackers messing with hitbox sizes and causing people to get sent in the rocket map straight to the moon. I was flung straight up(and others were too)
Even if we sit on a dirt ramp at the top with NOBODY NEAR US. Somehow we go absolutely skyrocketing into the sky and literally come down and explode before getting clipped through the map as if a giant press pushes us into the depths of hell
test handling GIF

8 Likes

idk what to do

6 Likes

Also…

WHY AREN’T YOU POSTING ANY TEASERS FOR UPDATE 31

4 Likes

Why would i.it will come out when it comes out

4 Likes

That’s probably a roblox issue

4 Likes

its just server lag or ur pc, not “exploiters messing with the hitboxes”

4 Likes

Also this^

3 Likes

actually autofarmers have the power to toss cars into the air and slam them down and through the floors

5 Likes

Yes but they’re not referring to that

2 Likes

They’re referring to the many bugs people report about the vehicle they have being hit and then flung out of the arena

2 Likes

That’s just car crushers 2 physics for you

3 Likes

Explain my Cadillac Escalade being flung in derby when people were on the OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING MAP I WAS SENT SPINNING VIOLENTLY IN THE AIR RANDOMLY THREE TIMES. ONE OF THE TIMES I SEE THREE OTHER CARS FLUNG. THERE IS EXPLOITERS ALL OVER CAR CRUSHERS AND GAMES VERY SIMILAR TO THAT CHLOE. I have seen it with my own eyes and there is proof also… But yes its also lag and my 10. year old pc FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET THIS WEEK

3 Likes

I think the game still contributes to part of the blame because when i was driving the game froze. Surged as the game loaded in a tiny bit. I lerched forward a few frames and then boom im restarting. Then it refuses to boot up and i have not gotten it to work since. Some dude wae bragging about how good he was and i thought some dude was being toxic by saying “why is your car so fast” or something. Then it hit me once i realized
“High speeds cause the server to force all the loading onto one player. If they move fast enough it ripples the loading time for everyone else and can cause lag.”

I dont know if the kid or whatever went by my truck or point of view or anything but the way it lagged was like the way opponents lag in races. Like …a sort of whiplash lag. It happens to me when thry fly by me sometimes the fps fails instantly

4 Likes

Cars being hut from far away with nothing there has been a roblox issue for a long time

2 Likes

m y 1 5 y e a r o l d h a s n ’ t k i c k e d t h e b uc k e t y e t, i t c a n st i l l pl a y r o bl o s tt h o
a ls o, i t s a n E ma c h ine

4 Likes

YOU SAYED YOUR PEE SEE IS 10 YEAR OLD WTF R U SAYING DID U TAKE UR MOMS PILLS AND GOT DRUNK FROM THEM

2 Likes

what?

2 Likes

Allow me to translate

“You said your PC is 10 years old, wtf are you saying? Did you take your mom’s pills and get drunk from them?”

Which I think means he doesnt believe the pc is 10 years old

3 Likes

no he said his pc is 10 years old and then still blames panwellz for his pc broken

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a pretty old pc

3 Likes