Flung outta map with new super drill

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
So I was destroying someone with the super drill and it for some reason just flung me for no reason outta the map.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Rarely but Its varites.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Ok I really don’t know how it happens, I was just destroying a car and it flung me For no reason idk how.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Its not related to gui interface and only happend to me

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Tank_RBX Btw this is my first post so sorry if its sloppy

2 Likes

its a roblox physic problem

1 Like

I see but, this only happened with the drill I’ve never had this happen with any other car.

1 Like

did 2 or more people ram into you?

1 Like

Nah i was just running over some guy in a car no one else was there, then i randomly got flung out the universe

1 Like

then its a roblox physic bug

1 Like

Yeah, its werid it never happend to any other vehicle btw when did the drill come out again?

1 Like

update 32? i think

1 Like

Hmmm it could be robloxs dumb physics or it could’ve been the drill but we will prob never know.

2 Likes

its always dumb

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

I was hoping maybe to get pro crusher but prob not knowing that i
dont have a definitive answer if it was the drills fault or robloxs fault

1 Like

and fun

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.