Ferrari F12 TDF vs EF-2000

Friends, do not kick hard. Such a topic is short distances for a drag - an airplane or a supercar.
In 2016, Top Gear took the latest supercars decisively through the twisting roads of Wales. There was a place to compete with a jet fighter. And who won, I still do not know. And, as usual, my fantasy of what Typhoon might look like in modern times, given the appearance of more powerful forced versions of old aircraft engines

DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

4 Likes

bruh is this supposed to be a car suggestion or a plane suggestion?

3 Likes

ferrari f12 tdf is already suggested

3 Likes

The planes are my guess, as if the EJ200 engine is still being improved. A new one is being made for India, but so far all the achievements have not been announced. So I fantasize. I am very sorry, I did not find the previous TDF, should I move it there? My post about an unexpected meeting of auto and fighter legends

1 Like

Just close everything this guy posts

3 Likes

3 Likes

right color

3 Likes

Further development of such a body kit, as in my upper drawing.
He is very fond of closeline oval tracks. Give her a lot of likes on the whole topic until she gets turn on
new version (fantasy) from model 2021

Source 1487kg, 6.5L-V8==830hp at 9250rpm, torque 692Nm at 7000rpm
titanium connecting rods, rebalanced crankshaft
New high-pressure direct fuel injection system and adaptive oil pump. Camshafts and valve tappets are coated with carbon coating.
the chassis is customizable, an assistant of the 5th generation. All 4 wheels are steering)) Even without alcohol

2.8sec to 100kmh, 7.5sec to 200kmh, max speed 340++ kmh

2 Likes

4 Likes

another company also took aim

3 Likes

put more than 10 likes to each)) post cardinal transformation F12/812. Now they are making FlatOut Car out of it, but is it possible to save the coupe?

3 Likes

8-12 8

1 Like

2 Likes