Earn 50 credits mission not working when having 5000+ credits

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: The Earn 50 credits mission is broken if you have over 5000 credits and try to earn credits after reaching the credits limit. This bug only occurs if you have 5000+ credits, so if you have less than 5000 credits, the mission will function normally.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get your credits to 5000 or more.
  2. Try to earn credits after reaching the maximum credits limit.
  3. The mission will not progress.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Evidence:

Roblox username: Alex121604

1 Like

looks like you need to spend a lot

i mean technically its not a bug since you’re at the limit and can’t earn anymore credits and it says you have to earn 50 credits sooo

1 Like

It’s Because You Are At Max Credits

Like Spend Them

Limit is 5000 Credits. Its been said in the wiki and stuff. Please research a bit at least before you report a bug.

Sometimes you get more than 5k because of Competitions. So basically you can get infinite BUT only in competitions

Where does the wiki say something about this? Show me the link.

panwellz literally said they fixed the bug with credits going over the 5,000 credit limit, so it was intentional

1 Like

Exactly where is that Panwellz quote as I cannot find it anywhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.