Don’t look at this topic guys he said it’s pointless

Sometime ago in CC2 I had come across someone with the pro crusher title. At the time he had only 27k parts and 21 million in game. And here I was, a race record holder and total fan of CC2, who had dedicated their time not only to report 3 bugs periodically, but also to report exploiters if I had come across them, and was without that title. I asked him how he had gotten it, with him being extremely inexperienced with the game itself, and it had turned out that he had gotten it simply because he had connections with some people and had done nothing but ask his friends in higher places to help him get it.

And later, after viewing the replies to my bugs, nobody with the ability to grant me the title had even read it. I cannot be the only one here that has had these difficulties, and so I’m asking for anyone who has experienced the same difficulties as I had, to chime in as a sort of poll, so that achieving the Title of Pro Crusher will be worked on and actually be possible for ANYBODY.

3 Likes

Maybe he solved a bug and they gave it to him though??

That’s kinda not cool if they just gave it to him though

Skill issue+ pro crusher is just a rank not bragging rights

1 Like

True stance correct

Why the hell do I even try with you reditors? My point was for the title to be more accessible through more people being able to grant others the title instead of panwellz alone. And instead of a consensus I get the usual Reddit bullshit

1 Like

First off, it would make no sense for anyone other than panwellz to give the rank

Secondly I’d recommend backing off

Thirdly, pro crusher is meant to be a cosmetic, and it just gives a chat color, it only exists for people like you who can’t be bothered to do something unless you get rewarded

3 Likes

Sorry for the outburst, I have been struggling to get a voice on this platform, and nobody here has been helping to call out the many shameless, and rude remarks that had been plaguing the bug report forums

3 Likes

Ok i apologise for that stupid remark, but the whole point of pan giving people pro crusher is when they report an unknown bug that affects the gameplay so that pan or the devs fixes it. Imo the whole point of this pro crusher thing is to “thank” people for reporting the bugs as it makes the game better and less buggy. The inexperienced player you said that other people helped him is probably more or less people letting him know of an unknown bug for him to report it and get pro crusher. And as for you (i didn’t see the bugs you posted) and 90% of the forum, the “bugs” you posted where probably just device issues, some glitches that can be fixed when rejoining, or people just being plain dumb, so they are not valid bugs. Hope you understand (also reporting exploiters doesn’t give you pro crusher i think)

3 Likes

Thanks for the apology. And as for my latest bug report, it’s on how swimming in the game is now broken, and makes getting on the boat 2X harder.

2 Likes

I saw the vid, and its just a roblox bug or the water because the physics are different from water in other games

2 Likes

this is false, you cant just have the tag by knowing someone, it has to be given out by panwellz on the forum

2 Likes

I dunno, but that’s what the noob told me on how he got it.

2 Likes

also this doesn’t belong in forum bugs

2 Likes

I can’t delete the post, but consider the entirety of this post to be shit.

2 Likes

you want this post deleted?

2 Likes

Now people won’t look at it

1 Like