Crushers and vehicles turn invisible

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When you enter Titled Speed Crash Test after following the steps, everything, including vehicles, goes invisible. Only the map is visible and can kind of be fixed by exiting the crusher. Entering the crusher again will trigger the bug.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Almost everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Make sure you have not spawned a vehicle or deleted your current one.
  2. Use the button that teleports you to the dealership. (Button to the left of the Dealership button)
  3. Enter somebody else’s vehicle and tell them to go into Tilted Speed Crash Test.
  4. Everything should turn invisible.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: It is not related to GUI and it may happen to other people if they recreate the steps.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

I’m not sure whether this is a bug or a glitch, but I thought it would be useful for people to be aware of the bug. Moreover, this bug is easily resolved by spawning a vehicle or exiting the crusher, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Roblox username: Alphamaca

3 Likes

Try turning your graphics up

1 Like

My graphics were on max. If it were something to do with ROBLOX graphics, vehicles would still appear when I got near. However, vehicles and parts of the facility disappeared entirely.

1 Like

a screenshot could help

1 Like

I think it’s something to do with draw distance, how far you are able to see based on how much graphics is on. When graphics is low, the amount of distance you can see is low as well. I’ll send a pic

I think this is what your talking:

1 Like

Not at all. I’ll send video proof soon.

1 Like

ok

Tried uploading the video to a Drive but I couldn’t do it. It’s on YT instead:

As you can see in the first few seconds, it has nothing to do with the graphics since the crusher and vehicles were loaded, After following the steps, everything mysteriously disappears.

1 Like

I managed to do something similar a while back.
I was destroying my car via the Tilted Speed Crash Test and then another person with a bus came in.
The bus wasn’t completely destroyed, meaning I could sit on the seats. So I did, then respawned my car.
Instead of putting me in my car, I stayed where I was, and the crusher unloaded, except the end wall.

3 Likes

That has to do with draw distance. Roblox thinks your avatar is at spawn, but it draws it where you were sitting because you cannot be teleported while sitting.

2 Likes

Also, When u go to respawn the vehicle dealership The countdown pauses.

1 Like

Can you clarify what countdown pauses when you respawn? I don’t fully understand. (welcome to the forum btw)

1 Like

uhh wtf are you gonna see me (not gonna be rude)

2 Likes