Crusher malfunctions (A rare bonus feature that will give you more)

Before posting, make sure that:

• The suggestion is not in the Car Crushers 2 Trello Trello
  • It has not been suggested in the forum already (Search or check the “your topic is similar to…” tab)

If it already exists, like that instead to increase the chances of it being added!

I feel like there should be a chance for the crushes to have a catastrophic failure that will destroy the car and earn more money from it as a reward whilst also looking cooler.

If there are any crushers I missed, let me know because I forgot a lot of them.

Truck Crash Test

The truck will end up speeding towards the car while it is on fire, doing more damage to the car as it sets it alight whilst barreling through it.

*Sideways Spinner
The fan blade should pop upwards and explode, obliterating the car with shrapnel.

The Freezer
One of the hoses should come loose and begin whipping about dangerously, whacking the car extremely hard.

Giant crusher

The machine will get jammed, try to fix itself, and blow up.

Sawmill
The blades would pop off act act like projectiles as the incinerator rages louder and louder.

Train Crash
The train derails as it comes down the tracks, going faster and hitting harder.

Side Trimmers
The crusher collapses in on itself, causing the spinners to still continue as they fall to the ground.

Death Pit
All the fans begin to come loose and slide down with the car, sandwiching it.

Roof Crusher
The crusher that usually comes down slowly from the ceiling falls swiftly, breaking the glass in the control room from the shockwave of the landing.

Bass Booster
The volume system has an integer overload, playing the first sound and then exploding soon after.

3 Likes

Lava Pit:
The lava will come up and then the lava will go outside the crusher and destroy that vehicle and all the cars sourounding the crusher (sorry if spelled wrong)

1 Like

Super blast:
The crusher will evaporate the crusher gate from the radiation, and go into the nuke and even outside the facility.

Death slope
The ice on the death slope melts, making it into water and then the spinner blades drop down into the water. The bottom half of the crusher will simply have water rush into the blades.

Speed crash tests

I believe one funny way for the crusher to malfunction is to have the wall break behind it, leaving behind a cartoonish car-shaped silhouette in the wall as the car darts through maintenance tunnels. It then hits a metal pipe and steam blows the car uncontrollably back into the crash test.

Nuke:

The nuke ends up hitting the floor, but not detonating, causing a crater to form around the nuke. Unfortunately, said nuke isn’t a dud, as either hitting the nuke with a car or waiting 10 seconds will cause it to explode.

Hammer Drop:

The hammer uncontrollably smashes the car over and over and over, before bursting into flames and slowing down.

Volcano Pit: The lava hardens quickly, forming a solid layer of breakable rock above superheated magma. The car breaks and the pressure and heat of the lava beneath the rock causes a huge backdraft, evaporating the car completely.

interesting but idk if pan can do this