Core Meltdown Countdown Rework For Mobile

On mobile, the countdown bar overlaps vehicle controls (playing on my iPhone). Controls are still accessible but is quite an annoyance, especially when you’re in a rush. Hopefully, this can be easily fixed so that the countdown bar doesn’t make it harder to tap the controls.

8 Likes

Forgot about this, will fix soon

4 Likes

(definitely not late)

I’d assume this has been fixed by now?

2 Likes

It surprisingly hasn’t been fixed yet…

2 Likes

lol what? seriously?

2 Likes

Yea, but I’m too lazy as of right now to grab a photo.

2 Likes

When you’re not lazy grab one plz, I don’t have a phone that can run ROBLOX, let alone CC2

2 Likes

The problem had been fixed when they replaced the old mobile controls with the current interface. Even as the countdown timer is seen overlapping the controls, it’s 100% accessible.

A year ago, we couldn’t tap through the timer. So if your controls were hidden behind the bar, it wasn’t accessible. Wished I had the old picture to elaborate, but hopefully this will do.

2 Likes

Ah ok, thanks for clearing this up (I didn’t think you’d come back after being gone for a year)

3 Likes

I guess I’ve just gotten use to pressing off to the side.

2 Likes

At the same time, you’ve been checking the entirety of the forums, even the oldest topics.

2 Likes

Well I’m only going back to very old topics like this one because of the “thing” I’m doing

2 Likes

lmao by tomorrow I definitely meant 23 days

3 Likes