Conveyor hitbox bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: A conveyor in the “pillar drop” crusher has a hitbox longer than the conveyor

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. stand still facing the entrance to the crusher.
  2. let the conveyor move you

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: stumplee555

1 Like

some union problem problably

1 Like

Most likely

1 Like

After further testing, I have found out how much longer the hitbox is than the conveyor: Roughly this (for those wondering, I made the red lines in paint .net)

1 Like

The extended hitbox is likely to compensate for large vehicles like buses, but that seems a bit too long

1 Like

I couldn’t get the box exact, it is a tiny bit smaller. Though, larger vehicles would still get pushed completely into the crusher, because the back of the vehicle is still getting pushed, so i don’t think that would be the reason.

1 Like

Still a thing…