Community made Derby Maps

I believe its time for us to be able to do something like this so players can unleash their creativity or even create a new meta out of these

8 Likes

yea until 5 year olds start creating them

3 Likes

how about if the community made race tracks for the game

3 Likes

I feel like race tracks aren’t as easy as derby maps because the main facility island needs to have space to accommodate for them meanwhile derby maps can be lobbed into server storage and wouldn’t affect in that sense, since it has to be loaded in and stuff whenever each new Derby map starts

3 Likes

@creative oppurtunity ping usage :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

this is a neat idea id love to make a map and have it submitted but tbh the selection for these would be so competitive and staff selected to review maps probably wouldnt be able to keep up

4 Likes

i think this would be seriously cool bc we havent had any new derby maps in a while, it could be something like jailbreaks reddit page for season reward suggestions

2 Likes

It now is a hell on earth though

1 Like

I’m stupid so call me out for that, but did this actually become true? I have a really cool idea for a derby map and it would be cool to submit

It’d be very cool if racing had a separate lobby thing like derby

Yea, but whether there’s gonna be another derby map contest doesn’t seem quite likely anymore