Chassis Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Not sure if its a CC2 or Roblox bug relating to the chassis but this same old ramp since forever that has been able to get me up to the facility roof is somehow not working as it used to - only gets up to about 3/4 the jump distance(1/2 the jump distance without that extra distance from the beach, the last time I managed to actually get up to the facility roof with the same ramp was about an year ago + customization with scraps was already a thing)

How often does the bug happen?
Anytime someone wishes to use that ramp for a jump in a specific vehicle

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawning the Tesla Roadster 2020 with Thruster equipped

2. Go to the left side of the third ramp’s wall from Stunt Race and rested against it, car pointing towards the large ramp

3. Floor it and also use the thruster when the vehicle reaches the foot of the ramp

4. The jump distance even with a thruster seems to be hindered by some kind of weirdness

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

MissMythic

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this could be done with any car with u put a booster on and hit a ramp with it

1 Like

Nvm

1 Like

I thought u meant when hitting the ground ur car explodes but anyways I tried this from using the One 1. Koenigsegg and I’m gonna try today to see if it still works

1 Like

me who made it up to the roof with a summit katahdin no booster :kek:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s really weird

2 Likes