CC2 Mobile Optimization

On Old IPads, like the 4th Gen., have the capability of signing someone out of Roblox Entirely when An Aspect of A Game creates to Much lag, Has Too Much assets, or other reasons. It is possible to play CC2 on mobile, but on devices like these, it is nearly impossible to enter the game itself.
Therefore, There should probably be an ability or setting to remove certain areas in CC2 that are not required, like trees and shrubbery, water texures, and some NPC movement, and focus mainly on parts of the game that are required. Or, another idea, is to create certain servers, that have the not required game assets removed completely, so it support mobile better.

8 Likes

I don’t think removing parts of the game would do much since the parts that are needed probably generate the most lag

8 Likes

Hey Chloe. Thanks for your reply.

I understood your point when I got your email about why the main parts generate the most lag. It makes sense. But, I mean, I can play car crushers 1 with it, and with that in mind, I think I might be able to play car crushers 2. I’ve spoken with the events coordinator of the game, and hopefully, they can do something about it. What platform do you play on again?

Friend Me!
Username:ThePremiumMeme

6 Likes

I use PC but with CC1 that’s an older version with parts that don’t use new roblox graphics and such so being able to play that isn’t hard

5 Likes

Mainly, the reason why I posted this is because I believe that this immediately benefits a large amount of players who cannot afford to have a PC, and It allows people like them to Play a game that they want to play. I have played CC1, but I cannot play CC2? I think we have a problem that must be fixed.

7 Likes

I see your point, but don’t you think that they could remove those graphics, and won’t it be the same as CC1? Because if CC1 works without it, then Basically, wouldn’t CC2 work? (Replying to your 2nd Message)

6 Likes

Removing the graphics would mean reverting back to the old versions of the cars and such, and I believe they’re an improvement, If it’s even graphics they fall under, in other words what I’m trying to imply is making the game like an older version which it previously was just for one person wouldn’t have a great impact, so I don’t think it’s necessary

5 Likes

Maybe a low parts mode or something that can appear in the menu?

5 Likes

Lol
Working crashing xbox one

5 Likes

We recommend that you use a device with appropriate specifications
Even if you erase the terrain It ’s almost ineffective.

J̶a̶a̶a̶a̶i̶l̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ the FPS is much lower than the car crusher.

5 Likes

First of all, I’m suprised that I got attention lol :D

Second, I see that most people are suggesting that I should get better software (I think.) I see your point, but mainly, my goal is to make CC2 more mobile comparable for all devices, because I cannot pay for better software, and other people can’t too.

Keep suggesting things. I love it when you guys are creative like this!

7 Likes

Optimization would probably mean a lot more cut down features. You would be able to play the game on weaker devices then but you wouldn’t get the same experience as on stronger PC’s or the console version. I have seen very few games that actually have their own respective mobile versions of them (one such example here) but i feel like they’re just either A) again, cut down versions of the actual games; B) a few dozen current versions back.

And they meant hardware, not software - getting better software won’t do much for you.

5 Likes

I see your point delta. But, mainly, I was thinking of having a certain choice to remove the irrelevant assets, to improve gameplay. I don’t know. Maybe it’s something at my home. All I know is that I can’t play several games, mainly because they have more assets than my iPad can handle. Mainly, would you rather have a switch to shut it off, or just have servers with the assets removed? Lag is Annoying.

I have been looking online, and they say Roblox is working on the problem. I just hope they can work it out. My IPad 4th Generation… its not the best.

4 Likes

I don’t even know. I have messaged a few of the people who worked on the game, and they said they could talk about it. But mainly, I think that mobile is a third wheel when it comes to gaming.

Let’s hope they fix it.

5 Likes

If it’s roblox fault why try and remove everything from the game if in the end it might just be eventually fixed :waitwhat:

5 Likes

Bugs

5 Likes

No Chloe a

5 Likes