CC2 Iceberg but some of the topics are made up and I cant make a chart

Yeah I could have sworn they had a Bradley.

(This is a Bradley for reference)

2 Likes

i doubt that everyone would just forget about it, i did some research

meanwhile me who at one point thought the Ford F-150 was in the game:

2 Likes

This is getting deeper. We need to make a separate post for this.

1 Like

it is in the game

what

1 Like

it costs like 1m and it’s a group car

thats the gmc canyon :skull:

1 Like

oh well
close enough

actually now that i look at it they are pretty similar

2 Likes

yeah the shape

wait whats the tencell apparition

There was rumors that during Car Crushers 2, Tencell, the dev who made Slap Battles, helped out the dev team working on the game for a Halloween update. However, test players found the map too laggy and some even found it too scary. Ten and the rest of the team were maddened by this fact and out of a fit of rage, they completely scrapped the update. Ten, however, left his contribution in.

If you were to wait until 12:13 AM and have stayed in the server for 13 hours and go in the Crash Test Tunnel, you can find his player model, who will congratulate your patience before saying “Run.”

He will chase the player down. If this happens, EXIT THE GAME NOW. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, DO NOT KEEP PLAYING.

Letting him catch up to you may cause data to corrupt or your device to brick.

2 Likes

._. ok

1 Like

However, if you are lucky, the game is a bit different.

Blood isn’t on the screen, but some blue ooze splatters the crushers.

Also, no player is anywhere. No one. No player. No user. Nobody. Even if you join a server full of people, they will all be gone.

This is the Halloween update server. I will elaborate more as I have interviewed some witnesses of this.

2 Likes

im reading this again at almost 12 am and i am now on alert mode

1 Like

The music that plays is a mixture. Going into the menu plays the Final Hours music from Majoras Mask, driving around in the open plays the RE4 Regenerator theme, going about in the park plays the laboratory music from RE2, and when the core goes, its the self destruct music from the original RE2z

1 Like

i think you can start filling the fictional stuff with actual things

1 Like

I guess I should elaborate more about the not personalized theory.

You see, the devs wanted to use something called adaptive difficulty in the servers for each event and core destruction. This thing is dependant on how well the players are at the game. If they miss the helicopter or lose an event, they will become easier with their placements. However, there was no point of keeping this as it overcomplicated a game where you do nothing but destroy cars.

So it was personalized for like… 5 minutes and they had to scrap it because of how stupid the idea was.

1 Like

Bro samee

2 Likes