Caught one (hacker)

Hackers at it again
over 1000 score one minute into a derby match? Riiiiiiiight…I don’t think so. Even I cannot do that despite my lethality and much experience. Saw this lad using the cheat engine to where you can direct the car through the air, unlimited damage etc. Seen this nasty piece of work before (the cheating results and visuals)
got a terrible score haha was sitting there watching him hack, was upgrading cars for about 30 seconds of the match (hence why score is low) and I spawn and low and behold
luhober1234 or smth like that hopefully picture isnt too blurry

oh wow that picture quality turned out quite nicely…

4 Likes

actually oopsie shouldnt this be in a different thread? ;~;

3 Likes

it doesn’t matter, if you want, i can report him. do you have a video of it tho?

3 Likes

this doesn’t matter

4 Likes

alr…uh sadly no I have no recording/uploading stuff for videos ;~;

3 Likes

not yet anyway

2 Likes

try getting a video of the hacker because the only way you are able to report it is with a video that was put on streamable or youtube.

2 Likes

oh. I aint a youtuber so oh well.

2 Likes

maybe send the video to someone who can post a video of it happening (when it happens). just ask for the credit for finding him and boom, something can be done.

3 Likes

idk man all that for one hacker…why not just patch the game? Unless it is far harder than I think it is

3 Likes

Roblox has always been finicky about stuff like that compared to other games idk why

2 Likes

To tell you the truth im not super concerned about it hacking in a roblox game will achieve you nothing more than a buttload of money and a lifelong sentence if you ever get banned

2 Likes

I’ve gotten 2000…
With Mountain Annhilator

3 Likes

Well, within 1 ish minutes in derby im sure…this is experienced derby, approx one minute in the match, and that score. I dont think so.

2 Likes

he was glitching through the air almost too fast for me to see, instantly killing everyone

2 Likes

I have a score of 1500+ before but this is too “cheating”

3 Likes

I agree, I have gotten almost 3k score before in FFa, but keep in mind this is ONE MINUTE in the match, an this is experienced derby…

3 Likes

In other words, impossible. However Like zan said, I have no video, so sadly no justice

3 Likes

Even more cheating, I thought it was pro durby

4 Likes

yep. A score that high in that little time is simply impossible

3 Likes