Cars inflict no damage

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

Nope, not there.

What is the bug?
I have only experienced this in the Underground Loader, but my friend has experienced it with other cars as well. After receiving damage in a derby, the car no longer does any damage to other cars (but can receive damage from them).

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. In my experience with the Underground Loader, the vehicle is in fairly good shape and gets slammed against the edge of the playable map (*e.g. *fence, wall, etc.) such that the two halves separate from each other.

2. The two halves suddenly and mysteriously attract each other and reassemble the Loader, with no apparent damage that was not there before the offending hit.

3. Once reassembled, the Loader fails to damage other cars.

4. Proper functionality returns when a new car is spawned.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes, it appears to be related to the GUI. (My friend has also experienced this on her computer.)

Apologies; I did not know to check the console when I recorded the bug. I did, however, upload a video. (I know this is much less useful; I’ll open the console when it happens again.)
http://jeffanna.com/cc2/CC2_No_Damage.mov

OtterWithKids:

2 Likes

when i happened, why didnt you check the dev consle

1 Like

that would of made it alot easier for them

1 Like

e

1 Like

lol

1 Like