Cars from CC2 and their weakneses

EVery car and machine needs to have its own weakness, You can give information from derby or from the facility about every CC2 vehicle you wants weakness.

If you are out of Ideas you can go to the Car crushers 2 wiki and go to the vehicles section and come up with ideas.

I’ll go first:

The Mine Trucks weakness is tank shots, and its somewhat weak wheels.

3 Likes

Cadillac seville, It is slow and has very bad offense, leading to it getting ripped apart in derby mode.

1 Like

Golf kart it has a really low top speed and not much defense or attack. Is one step up from the poor peel.

1 Like

Brabus G800: Pro: Overall quite durable and foolhardy for a tier 1, has 6 wheels, VERY fast, overall good performer
Con: This vehicle has no real outlying Cons, other than getting hit by a powerup or targetted by everyone. Other than that it is rather hard to kill namely around beginner vehicles

3 Likes

Euphonik MK1

Even though it is the most expensive tank in the game and has the most defense in the game it still has weaknesses.

Its turret is very long and can get easily destroyed in collisions.

It dosnt have much defense in the middle in between the treads, and it is a easy prey for cars with the shredder power-up.

2 Likes

apollo intesina eminzone
fast, but doesnt do much damage

2 Likes

All cars: the crushers, while some vehicles are more resistant to some crushers than others, they all fall victim for the crushers.

1 Like

peel: if hit gets demolished, shot with rocket it would blow up, flamethrower would kill it immediately, crowbar hits it it would cry out in pain.

2 Likes

Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, and McLaren VTG: Sidewalks… they have a low enough ground clearance to where the sidewalk destroys them, the VTG has a higher chance in not being affected.

Just the Vulcan: It’s engine is too close to the front and there’s a chance front end collisions could take it out instantly.

Just the P1 GTR: Not much I can think of other than it’s small, can be drove on top of due to how flat it is, and if you don’t know how to drift it, it can spin out.

Just the VTG: This car like any other super cars, is small and weak, but I can’t think of much weaknesses of this car.

Supercars in general: Small, and kind of frail, but that kind of depends on it’s size, and I think they do get a bit stronger in derby so they stand a chance.

3 Likes

Renault light tank’s Weakness: 2nd Slowest car,Weakest Tank,Turrent is so short,does weak damage.

1 Like

exo speeder’s weakness: Gives Low parts,only has 3 wheels,bad handling

1 Like

Terrain Destroyer: PROS: Extremely durable, the most durable thing in beginner derby, is basically the Flying Fortress of beginner derby “skies”. If it ever hits anything going at an optimal speed which can only be 60mph impact, it will absolutely completely destroy any tier 1 in a hit if you hit them especially in the side
CONS: REALLY…REALLY slow ;~: and engine is rather vulnerable, but not horrible. more buff than tier 1s, but should honestly be more durable engine for what it is

2 Likes

CC2 formula one cars, There is 2 formula one cars in the game right now, they are both so good in derby and seem to be able to take pretty big hits, the only problem is that it knocks out itself so easily from low ground clearance.

1 Like

thrust ssc when is tires are broken it cant reverse and move

2 Likes

Thrust has bad steering too

2 Likes

its a kamikaze in derby
lots of damage but doesnt last very long

2 Likes

yo

2 Likes

The Datcorn Harvesting Machine is good in derbies, but it’s really slow and sensitive. If you pop one of the wheels off, it can’t move. And it has almost zero protection for the wheels.

4 Likes

Mahindra Gurkha
It performs very well overall, but if anyone with a supercar and a brain fight it, it gets clubbed simply because it cannot last against such high performance cars (I honestly think this vehicle should be in experienced, or even as a tier 3 in beginner)
It is heavily armored, and in derby is basically made to target the more nimble cars like tier 1s, and does a very good job of killing them
however if the tables turn, it is helpless. It is also sadly a free kill for any tier 3 in pro, but a savvy driver in a tier 1 can kill it sadly
this is one of my personal favorite vehicles in the game btw
pros:
-durability
-overall maneuverability and speed for its weight
-extremely devastating damage ouput
-can take tank shots sometimes
-VERY nice offroading abilities, but sadly in pro that is not very important (dies too quickly)
Cons:
-size (huge target)
-it just generally gets destroyed in pro fast, the performance ratio between it and supercars isnt huge, which is why it should either be a tier 1, or just moved down (experienced or beginner imo)
End note: This vehicle is epic for facility, you WILL have fun with it in derby, but you will get dispatched quickly. Basically it performs to satisfactory levels when it is alive, but do not expect to live long

5 Likes

So your not a TD expert but also a Mahindra expert

No offense lol

4 Likes