Cars for stunt race( Every car, every race class)

So im basically doing loads of research now about cars who can complete the stunt race 1 lap without flipping cause when u flip ur kinda giving people a free chance to overtake and ramps need to be full speed but the biggest jump could be medium im gonna make a list of cars that can do it for each class.( Note all cars im testing are maxxed out will take time cause i need to max some out so lolz) Anyway im gonna make a full list for every circuit for u all, yay! So if any of u wanna help dm me in the forums i will send u my private server link to do some testing

5 Likes

and i might wanna propose for another category called Tips and Tricks i might ask chloe

3 Likes

so what do you think guys anybody wanna help?

3 Likes

Ariel nomad and super mobile
Try them out

3 Likes

I can’t help I can’t get on roblox rn

3 Likes

no no no super mobile for stunt is BAD me and my friend raced each other we kept on crashing to fat and big

2 Likes

also the front of the super mobile goes down a lot, so it can flip

2 Likes

I use cars with soft suspension and high ground clearance while still being fast
For A Class the Grandeur Dignity is my go-to

3 Likes

super mobile at first good but once u lose either front of ur wheels ur dead

4 Likes

But would anybody like to help me? We will do tests on my priv server

3 Likes

Dodge dart swinger is great for stunt race

2 Likes

I will post how to avoid flipping horrifically in stunt race by posting a time trial of me using an s class race car, no ground clearance. (When I have the time)

1 Like

2021-10-23 12-51-21 this video here shows you how to not die while doing stunt race jumps

1 Like