Car despawns in time trial around the world

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: less than 50% of the way through the around the world timed trial, my trafera VXG despawned and the race progress disappeared.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: happened twice

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Mac Laptop (Computer)

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. as far as i know, spawn a fully upgraded Trafera VXG in the ground floor of row 3
  2. drive to the around the world.
  3. initiate an around the world time trial.
  4. on the area leading up to the runway, your car might just despawn somehow, and leave you there.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: I think it was just for me.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat) i forgot to do that. and idk how to do that on mac.

i dont know how to screen record, but i did screenshot the weird thing with my car not being there anymore.

Roblox username: SapphicSpacegirl

1 Like

although you couldnt get the recording, i can back you up because thats happened on my phone with the bloodhound in full runway

just remember to do /console and take a screenshot as well