Car Crushers 2 near future updates I would like to see

-Suspension
UzAgbwk
-Better Fov
tenor
-Volumetric Lighting for a more realistic feel

ball_render_02_lightproblem
(When Cars do get working headlights they should also have volumetric lighting)
dd9zcac-2014b177-556f-4547-b17d-376f1b40f4f2
-PBR Textures

d267c3e303eaaf4e4ac509f5414e085c496a3c38_2_579x500
These are just some examples i thought of. I really want the game to feel more immersive and realistic. The game has a lot of potential.

10 Likes

I don’t think the roblox engine could do all of that

3 Likes

I have seen some games that have similar features. Like Midnight Racing Tokyo. Probably one of the most realistic car games on Roblox. I am pretty sure the game uses Future Lighting and has some Volumetric Lighting in it to.
PBR Textures are a new feature that came out for studio. Not sure if it is still a Beta Feature. But you get astonishing results. You can use high resolution textures off the web and make realistic roads. I’m not expecting all of this to be a common thing in Roblox games now, but hopefully in the near future.

5 Likes

yeah but remember this game has more parts than most racing/driving games because the cars in game are crashable

3 Likes

suspension would be nice to have beside the tires just going up and down for dumb things.

4 Likes

yeah Midnight Racing Tokyo. its easy to oversteer(lose the grip) on the RWD cars
i love it

because car in CC2 never lose the grip when steering :(
but its lose the grip when handbrake
R.I.P LOGIC

5 Likes

Too realistic I think the developers are gonna have a bad time making this also the owner needs to pay robux for the developers to make more good future updates.

3 Likes

PBR Textures
Better Fov
i thing it to lag for me. you can testing how lag On
The new JB Update .
i just Want a reaIistic gameplay

3 Likes

I would like to see a beginner, advanced and pro servers on the real game itself like the Car Crushers2 Map not the derby because I always join servers with like 0 token and 1 token servers when I’m on the fourth token. Look at the tab list in this picture

4 Likes

Just ahve deift tires for understeer

4 Likes

here This is CC2 Logic
drift tires = aways Lose The Grip can’t Climb
the mt.
Grip tires = never Lose the Grip its Hard to Drift
or Power Slide

3 Likes

I found a server with people at token 4, almost everyone has token 4 so that’s why i wanted the beginner, advanced and pro servers. Here is the picture and look at the tab list:

3 Likes
3 Likes

i have been in a server with all people with token 4

3 Likes

i have been in a server where every one had 0 tokens and zero money and zero parts and i think thats very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very rare

4 Likes