Car Crushers 2 Dev console Core [50000 ping]

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer: So, I’ve been doing a thing called the freeze tab glitch, you right click the roblox tab and itll freeze your game, when you do that for core itll break it and spam red errors in dev console,
This was not abused I did not know it would do that. I’m reporting this so it will get fixed and its playable [Possibly get pro crusher if possible]

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
*Answer: it happens sometimes or rarely when done so.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer: I play on PC

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. When core music starts hold your roblox tab until the music is over, if you look at dev console the game will spam 12000 errors per-minute making everyone’s and your ping go 1400 or higher, later on you will be kicked out of the server while everyone else is still inside. may kick everyone [ happens rarely super rare]

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
*Yes/No: Yes, The bug did not show for everyone in the dev console it only showed on yourself screen,
The dealership will not work, respawn will not work until you need to rejoin or maybe reset to fix it.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

This is the screenshot of the dev console after a few seconds, Please do not blame me as I’m trying to get it fixed so everyone on car crushers 2 can play fair and square, thanks and goodbye

**Roblox username: My ROBLOX username is " SirWelker19"

2 Likes

What happens to the rest of the players when you do this? Is it some kind of increase in server ping or does the whole energy core sequence change?

2 Likes

It will give a 50% chance to lag everyone out of the server - ect crashing , their UI for dealership will be gone, but yet again This was not abused.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.