Car can be respawned after meltdown

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: After a meltdown, the car Menu reappears, which allows for respawning the vehicle. This causes an unpleasant experience as each user gets teleported afterwards.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime, after Update 37.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Wait for a Self-Destruct/Core Meltdown to be started.
  2. Escape using the helicopter or boat (however only tested on boat).
  3. Wait until you’re teleported into the tower, after which your car menu will reappear.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: I’m unaware if it happened for everyone, but in the video a different user spawning in their car can be seen.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat) No logs of this occurring are shown in console, however I’ll still post a screenshot just in case.

Roblox username: Execed

A video of this happening is here: CC2 - Meltdown Respawn Bug - YouTube

1 Like

Unless it’s doable before the facility regenerates, this is intentional I believe

1 Like

It is doable right after being teleported into the tower - so before the server regenerates.

1 Like

when i respawned with the bug the car intantly turned black and destroyed by the explosion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.