Cant get the competitor title bc it dosent give me the wins

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
well when i race in a race competition, wich over 5 people, if i win it dosent give me the win, just dont get over 23 wins (srry i upload a lot of bugs it just that im rlly bugged)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
everytime i win wich over 5 people in a race competition, it dosent give me the wins

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
i play on pc wich windows

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. get onto a race competition wich over 5 players
  2. win the race
  3. it dosent give u the win in the competition mission

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

that’s a lot of images lol

amigatron1_yt link of video evidence: i cant get My wins :c - YouTube

2 Likes

it says 23/30? which means you need to win 7 more times

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

he meant that he can’t get over 23 wins even if he won in races

2 Likes

Oh

2 Likes

Then maybe rejoin the game

1 Like

yo i have this bug for over a week and i rlly want the wins :C

1 Like

wins for competitor badge need to be live competitions, not race competitions.

1 Like

wow

1 Like

That’s for normal competitions, not races

1 Like

its says 30 wins on race competition, and before i get the bug it works when i win a race competition

update of the forum, in the new update of cc2 still cant get my wins
:C i want the competitor titleeee

are you sure you’re looking at competitor and not race champion

The competitor title is only given by winning live competitions. (Not race competitions).

Does it still not count from live competitions?

4 Likes

well i win some live competitions but i’ll try, also, i try to do the team deathmatch mission, but when i get the 4 kills and win (in team deathmatch) i dont get the mission, and i did everything that i need to do or at least i think so, now i’ll try to win a live competition and see if it gives me the wins) edit: yes it did, but the problem was that before when i win a race competition gives me the win in race champion and also in the competitor, so the problem was that it gives me wins when i win a race competition

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.