Can everyone shut up about my fiction stats

I want you guys to shut up about this, I’m not gonna reply to every single reply that’s on the post, let’s just have normal replies because I don’t care if it hampers the devs or if people are gonna take advantage, I want a good topic with good replies, I just want to do fiction stats for once and not spend so much of that worthless time looking for car stats. I am sick of it and I don’t tolerate that stuff. Now. We should have some good replies and not a reply saying they are gonna call a admin or something because I don’t want that. I have been on this forum less than 2 weeks and it would be good if you guys could shush about it and have good replies.

6 Likes

Ok maybe I’ll go easy

2 Likes

Ok.

4 Likes

i mean i don’t mind you making up stats if you can’t find any, that’s fine
what i do mind though is you not bothering to look them up, even though they exist in some cases, and then proceed to make them completely unrealistic

8 Likes

Dude chill just ignore the comments then no need to make a fucking topic just to tell us to shut the hell up about made up stats

8 Likes

At least make it realistic

5 Likes

No

3 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

then no one will shut up

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Anyway the devs wont even use you stats

2 Likes

And your dad left for the milk

1 Like

I don’t care

1 Like

Understandable, have a great day

2 Likes

i see

2 Likes

You might as well not post the fictional stats if you really don’t like the replies about them, because after making a topic like this you might as well be asking for replies you are not wanting.

3 Likes

Wow you got full toxic mode right as someone says something about the comments

3 Likes

**ck off

1 Like

No way

2 Likes

its brazil for you

3 Likes