Burnout (my idea of it)

Yea yea I get it, “there is already a suggestion for this” I just want to increase the chances maybe? I don’t know, I just wanna share my idea of how it would work.

Mobile - Handle brake + Gas pedal

Pc - Gas + the “c” key (I’m not on pc but yea)

And idea of what to script:
What you can do is when doing these two buttons or keys are pressed the rear wheels will lose most traction so the wheel can spin but traction will come back after letting go of these two buttons or keys. Of course there will be smoke when doing the burnout.
Doing this not only makes you cool when about to drive but it would actually slightly increase acceleration speed, making getting up to speed quicker. You could also maybe do donuts if you steer during the process.

10 Likes

Even if it is true, for the acceleration which increases following a skid it does not work, but in a game, we can well add this physics.

2 Likes

Add that to a race or chase mode and it becomes super interesting.

2 Likes

yaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Still want burnouts to look a bit stylish when driving off.

4 Likes

Perfect

2 Likes

In a way, there already is burnouts. There are certain cars (one example is the Vulcan) that if you hold down W+Shift, it would do a “burnout”. Sure it moves forward, but the front wheels(!) are still turning.

4 Likes

That doesn’t really count as a burnout function in the game.

3 Likes

That only happens in FWD cars (the drivetrains are wrong, so it’ll be on some cars you wouldn’t expect)

3 Likes

True.

3 Likes

Even just on the FWD cars, this could be great. I mean, we aren’t exactly going to do Tank burnouts. It has to stop somewhere.

3 Likes

rwd is good as well

3 Likes

I’ll leave this up as it has more detail and is easier to understand

3 Likes

add the Front brake before

3 Likes

I think the front brakes lock up when I brake, cuz I can see that when I press brakes on the ice, the front wheels don’t move

3 Likes

nope press s is reverse shoud add button for front brake
it ll make for smoother and more under control when driving with high speed on ice if add front brake

3 Likes

What about mobile

3 Likes

hand brakeuse use this pad

front brake use this padimage

3 Likes

6 Likes

The tank only has one wheel on both sides technically so it wouldn’t be able to :sweat_smile: