Bug when being killed but spawning a car/truck

What is the bug?
Answer: I brought my van into a crusher and I was put at low health by said crusher, but I quickly spammed the spawn button to respawn the car. Instead of fully properly killing (and teleporting me back to spawn) I ended up spawning in the van but my character was broken.
Trying to move the van is impossible as my character is seemingly blocking it from moving.
Letting the health heal has somehow regrown my body but my character is still stuck in the van.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: This is the first time iv faced this bug.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go into the wrecking ball crusher.
  2. Open up the vehicle menu and quickly spam to respawn the van.
  3. End up spawning the van with the death sound playing but not respawning correctly and character being stuck in the van.
  4. Trying to respawn the van a second time leads the game to killing you and respawning at spawn like it usually should.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
N/A

Roblox username: Britannica0606

1 Like

Just delete your car, reset, then respawn your car. Fixed! :)