Broom broom

i had to sleep with my dad last night cos when my mom in bad mood she makes everyone feel like shit and she took my room cos she didnt wanna sleep with my dad and i had to move rooms to their room and my dad sounded like a roaring american v8 lol

5 Likes

s n o r e
I literally cant sleep with any noise

2 Likes

on the contrary, i sleep through every fucking noise

3 Likes

you could vacuum in my room and i would not wake up

3 Likes

When my floor makes a slight creak I immediately wake up and remain awake for the rest of the night

2 Likes

When a light is turned on I also wake up

2 Likes

oops i meant i would not wake up

2 Likes

My mom and dad both snore, except they both snore as loud as a magnitude 12 earthquake

2 Likes

1 Like

didnt know moms could snore

2 Likes

Farts cutely

1 Like

I use to be able to sleep through anything, now I sleep like 2-4 hours a night, or the full 8 or more by oversleeping.

Like, during the day the temperature is perfect, but when night hits, I am burning alive. What logic is that?

3 Likes

IKR

2 Likes

When I go to bed im damned burning up for basically no reason
I feel like im freezing and boiling at the same time

2 Likes

kinda off topic but one time i took a nap on a sunday and woke up at 6 pm and started getting ready for school because i thought i slept through the rest of the night LMAO

2 Likes

my feet and hands freeze and my back starts burning alive unless i keep switching positions

2 Likes

I wake up every day drenched in sweat. Like change the color of my shirt drenched on sweat

3 Likes

how’s your blood sugar

2 Likes

yeah some times Like turbro charger Stuuu(blow of valve noise )

3 Likes

my dad has no burbo carger hes naturally asprinated

2 Likes