BIG BRAIN secondary title

Secondary title name:BIG BRAIN
Color:changing rainbow color

You can unlock that title by beating someone with atleast 2000 wins.
Please add it

3 Likes

This is likely not going to be added in my opinion as someone with 1000 wins could intentionally gamethrow to give people this role.

2 Likes

Hey could you guys please add VIP server commands. It would be a great idea considering that the VIP server costs 150 Robux.

2 Likes

Don’t say it multiple times, I have seen it 3 times from you also create another thread and suggest it instead and don’t suggest it on to another thread that isn’t talking about the topic at all.

4 Likes

ok. i did that

2 Likes

Yeah you suggested it 2 times, no need to do that it will lower the chances of it being added.

3 Likes

so your saying that it is too easy to take it.
’
i always join pro server and i RARELY seeing someone with just 500 wins.
also fighting someone with 1000 wins is not that easy to win

2 Likes

I am saying that the people who do have 1000+ wins could give their friends this role for free by playing with them and game throwing, regardless of their friends skill level.

1 Like

Still not many people have 1000 wins and i don’t think thats a problem

1 Like

It wouldn’t really be a problem for car crushers, but it would greatly degrade the value of the role to the point where many might consider it worthless, especially considering as well you could just get lucky and get it if a 1000 win person is afk or freezes.

1 Like

the x2 juggernaut title is even worthless

but i got an idead im gonna make it for 2000 wins

usually people with that many wins are never afk in derby

2 Likes

now its for 2000 wins

1 Like

It just seems kinda like a “meet the developer” role considering anyone can get it by just playing 1 game with no prerequisites.

1 Like

that would be unfair because my friend has over 1000 wins and he could give it to me and others for free

2 Likes

now its 2000 wins

2 Likes

it still would be the same, people with 2000 wins could just give it to their friends, the number doesn’t matter.

1 Like

thats not a problem

1 Like

I say we just agree to have different opinions and if panwellz/this community like it enough it might be added. This conversation doesn’t really seem to be much more than “yes it is”, “no it isn’t” and isn’t really doing much aside from taking up space.

2 Likes

it has 29 likes

1 Like

Maybe in total but I am pretty sure it has 3…

3 Likes