Arguments

It’s a straightforward concept. This is a place where you argue about anything.

Starting off, I’m not too fond of AirPods or Apple pencils. Both AirPods and Apple pencils are absurdly expensive. Also, what are you going to do when you lose one AirPod, you have to buy another set for a ridiculous price. also, apple pencils are good in all but they are too expensive, they are just a pencil that for electronics that had their price jacked up. Does anyone else remember when AirPods were criticized and nobody wanted to use them? I want to go back then.

4 Likes

I agree, AirPods are garbage, Apple pencils are meh just realised that I’m supposed to not be agreeing with you but oh well i’m too nice

2 Likes

Drifting is faster way to get around a corner (more directed to @TurboOnz12)

1 Like

well now you see

1 Like

Ok

Explain why the porsche 919 evo was the fastest around the nurburgring

1 Like

It’s too risky however if you can’t master it, you may spin out and crash if you’re not carefull

Also, drifting wears tires faster

3 Likes
  • 1200+Hp

• No limits regarding the aerodynamics

2 Likes

Better than cornering at 200mph with a go kart

2 Likes

Yea no

1 Like

A lap time around the Nurburgring doesn’t make it the fastest car overall (also notice how he said road legal)

2 Likes

that is still very disputable

1 Like

But the T1 is technically the best road legal supercar

1 Like

So the Porsche 911 just doesn’t exist now or what.

2 Likes

I will agree with the T1 being the best road legal track car to some extent but not best road legal supercar

2 Likes

The 911 is fine but it weighs ~2-3 times more than the T1

2 Likes

How (I swear if you say that it’s because of reliability)

1 Like

Yes
also track times are not everything

1 Like

Also not exactly a good road car

4 Likes

No one cares about weight bruh

1 Like

The t1 is probably so light it has no grip at all just like the airel atom v8 in swfl