Are we allowed to talk about ourselves?

I dunno if we can, but IF we can, I just wanna get to know a few people in this forum well, or people in general, not just me. Why? Mostly because just words we type are giving impressions on people who read what we type, some of theme being bad or good.

I dunno, I’m so-so new to the forums, not really active on CC Discord, and don’t really use the trello, so, I’m just wanting to get a view of how some people are like, so that I won’t really have internal opinions on them from what they type.

4 Likes

im a microcar, enough info ok bye

4 Likes

My name is Chloe
I live in scotland
I’m 24 in August
I love metal music
I stalk and lurk forums and like everything
And I’m active in the discord server
Imma friendly person for the most part but if you fuck with me you will regret it

6 Likes

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

5 Likes

Im poor

3 Likes

My name is Stuart, but most call me Stuwe
I live in the USA and pop into chat sometimes, I used to be more active when I had my Event Coordinator (EC) and Event team (ET) roles. I am a very blunt person, but I’m also a person who can deal with peoples problems. It takes a lot to make me mad, but hell when I’m mad… i’m M A D. You usually see me like your forum posts, talking in the forums, and talk in the discord. A lot of people like me for some reason xxd

3 Likes

alright real info

My name is Jonás and my hometown was Argentina and i had a very rough life with school and depression, and i also had some pets “Pipo, Pepon, Sofia, Felix”, Felix is still alive and is my only et right now and i have a computer and a phone and my life has changed a lot since i was i kid but i want to thank you all for the support and drama that i found in this forum alongside with the entertainment Car Crushers 2 has given me with destruction physics and cars, im 21 with my only pet and a computer and i now live in the United States, i learned english by accident because my dad forgot to change the language on the laptop he bought me on my 8 birthday.

thats all my dudes

4 Likes

Real:
I have a Mom from Poland and a Dad from usa and they are alive but my Dad has cancer. I live in usa right now, i don’t have many friends. As a child i’ve been bullied but it changed later. I am 15 years old. My favourite show/manga is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. I like Italian Cars really much. My best friend lives in norway and we mostly contact through roblox or discord. I don’t really like my cousins, (one of my cousin has a channel named after my name but without Nostalgia [he plays on my account most of the time] he is the best cousin i have he is 12 years old currently) i hate racist people. I don’t have any fetishes (i feel like i got to say it). People think i am a psychopath :flushed:

2 Likes

I made the post so I might as well say something too:
Name’s my “@“ and I’m 13, turning 14 soon, I’m one of the young ones of the forum but I do try and be mature and such, though I can act a wee bit- “hyper” for-say.
Nothing special with me, stable family and such, what I’m tryna do other than this phone is exercise. Being as basic as I am, I have only two friends that are genuine friends, so far they have not been parted from me like my other true friends, though, they have fallen silent.
You will most likely not find anything interesting about me, therefore loose interest in being near me. I’m also your typical depressed person (,: -Maybe typical.-

1 Like

Alright

My name is Derek, my nickname is Dereki, I am 13 and turning 14 in 4 months so I’m basically another younger person on this forum, and I have 2 “actual” friends and a lot of people that I talk to on the side when I’m not talking to my friends, I had another friend and he was acting depressed when he really wasn’t, and then he hacked my roblox account so obviously I’m not friends with him anymore. My family is just a normal family, and I kind of act a little hyper sometimes, and a lot of people think I’m annoying a lot of times.

2 Likes

My name is similar to my nickname
I live in Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Birthday is February 25
Living in an apartment
I have a rural house in Taipei
School goes 5 times in 3 weeks
The game mainly includes PUBG, Witcher 3, and Roblox.
If you meet math, please say: Fuck math

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.