Apex AP-0

2020 Apex AP-0

image: IGCD.net: Apex AP-0 in Asphalt 9: Legends

Token: 3

9 Likes

The Apex AP-0 was added in the British Season Update as a mid/high-end Class B car with the following rank statistics:

• Stock rank: 2,412 (Epic Blueprints 45 )
  • A9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.png rank: 2,626
  • A9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.png rank: ? (Epic Blueprints 17 )
  • A9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star grey.pngA9 icon star grey.png rank: ? (Epic Blueprints 23 )
  • A9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star grey.png rank: ? (Epic Blueprints 32 )
  • A9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.pngA9 icon star yellow.png rank: 3,946 (Epic Blueprints 45 )

Performance

Like the Vanda Electrics Dendrobium and Lamborghini Sián, the Apex can reach a higher speed when using Perfect Nitro.

At stock, the Apex has similar stats to the Ford GT Mk II, with higher top speed but worse other stats. It is not particularly useful as its speed is too low for it to be competitive in events or multiplayer.

At MAX, the Apex has the same speed as the Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder (222 mph with Perfect Nitro), while having quicker acceleration and sharper drifting. Although its nitro efficiency is slightly worse than the Huracán’s, it is still extremely good. Overall, the Apex can actually perform better than the Huracán on some tracks, if driven correctly. However, the Huracán will still usually be a better choice, since it does not need to use a perfect nitro, and its blueprints are easier to obtain than the Apex’s.

5 Likes

excuse me, this is Car Crushers 2, not Asphalt 9

4 Likes

This is like the 7th asphalt 9 thing they’ve suggested. It’s even right from the wiki

3 Likes

3 Likes

sorry this is Asphalt 9 not Car Crushers 2

3 Likes

are you trying to mock me?

3 Likes

Can you not

3 Likes

ok this HAS to be a troll

2 Likes

excuse me

2 Likes

uh… no?

2 Likes

Bruh, completely different games and I think you’re on the wrong forums

1 Like

Bruh wrong forums

1 Like

3 Likes

That video describes what happyvannessa thinks of when trying to correct the people that actually play cc2

3 Likes

U mean his/her brain is collapsing like ravine

3 Likes

I almost broke my speakers watching this.

2 Likes

sorry this is Car Crushers 2 not Asphalt 9

2 Likes

Revive

1 Like