Another bug that apparently didn't get fixed

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: A Race bug where it shows that everyone is not ready, and that it doesn’t actually start the race.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Errr, Sometimes. more often than rarely though.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: A problem has to your comp- (Computer)

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Join a Race
    Pick a Car

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: It happened to everyone so again: NYET!

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: TheRoleplayingTrent, again.

It’s uh, here for a picture so I can show you it. It has been a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

I think after a while, it will choose a random car for you, I think derby works the same way.

2 Likes

This was fixed in a hotfix right after the update 33e

3 Likes

I know this isn’t the same topic but since I can’t post anything I wanted to say that there is a bug with the respawning during a race. When your total your car/truck there is a 96.2% (Yes, I did the math) that causes the screen to go black as if you were going to respawn but it doesn’t respawn ever. You’re just stuck with a black screen until you rejoin. Is there a chance that this will get fixed within the next update?
@busacca

2 Likes

Can you make a dedicated bug report for it? (If it still happens)

2 Likes

hello i got an bug and i dont know what to say i just spawned and this happend

roblox-name:Shadow1121111
Discord:ShadowFox

1 Like

Please make your own bug report next time

2 Likes

that is my own;-;

2 Likes

I mean in a different topic instead of someone else’s

2 Likes