Allowing weapons in derby

Before posting, make sure that the suggestion isn’t already planned in the Car Crushers 2 Trello: Trello

i think that you should be able to use weapons in derby

• yes
  • no

0 voters

3 Likes

@Panwellz

3 Likes

I think weapons would be to OP in the derby, as it is almost a one shot when you hit the seat of there vehicle with a crowbar, all they would have to do is run into there vehicle at a fast speed then hop out and destroy there seat. Unless the weapons were nerfed in the derby so it takes atleast 10 hits of the crowbar to destroy a single part, and it wowuld take 20 hits to destroy a wheel.

3 Likes

tate just think how fun it would be

2 Likes

BlockquoteI think weapons would be to OP in the derby, as it is almost a one shot when you hit the seat of there vehicle with a crowbar, all they would have to do is run into there vehicle at a fast speed then hop out and destroy there seat. Unless the weapons were nerfed in the derby so it takes atleast 10 hits of the crowbar to destroy a single part, and it wowuld take 20 hits to destroy a wheel.

really how about the missile lounger

2 Likes

Do you mean missile launcher? Or am I mistake. I think it should take 5 shots from a missle launcher to destroy a wheel on a tier 3 vehicle, Though that would be sorta pay to win.

2 Likes

Wait WHAT THE VOTES ARE NO

2 Likes

cmon panwellz

2 Likes

I can see people with rocket launchers literally insta-KOing everyone

2 Likes

Panwellz voted no on this so it’s not going to happen for now.

2 Likes

aw man :weary: :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

nuts

2 Likes