Adventure mode?

i was recently playing with my friend and we were thinking about like adventure mode, i ment a huge map with towns and stuff, abandoned old cars, online races or bot races with selection of the bot skills. basically like Forza Horizon 4, i would love that

im sorry if there is a discussion like that

5 Likes

i know that it doesnt even match the name Car Crushers 2

3 Likes

Street races, road races, cross races. If you complete them all, you get a pack of 3 vehicles. There could be like 5 rounds of the races, then the final race named like cooler idk how to explain

like that comment if you think its a good idea

2 Likes

please…it would need its own portal. perhaps a barge in one part of the island that closes when a car has been on it for a bit more than ten seconds and everyone on that barge as the animation shows they sail away and then it teleports them to the adventure mode. i hope you have the choice of choosing biome so i can troll and get some dude in a lambo to try and go to a forrest/ jungle map hahahahaah

2 Likes

im focusing on the game Forza Horizon 4, that there could be forests, mountains, rivers, and much more

2 Likes

maybe it should be here if the game has 2m favorites or 500m visits

2 Likes

i think that would be sick even though it doesnt match the name lol

2 Likes

btw this is the map of forza horizon 4

2 Likes

i think that it would be cool to have a map like that and have the facility in the middle

1 Like

It would yea, but then it’d be to much for anyone to handle so everyone either lags or has an overheating device/pc.

1 Like

d

2 Likes

i have no idea if i should revive this because i was way dumber a year ago and i didnt think much about the game but people seemed to like it

players could be rewarded new crushers, cars and maybe later implemented liveries for completing parts of the campaign

Well you just did

i know