Adventure mode?

i was recently playing with my friend and we were thinking about like adventure mode, i ment a huge map with towns and stuff, abandoned old cars, online races or bot races with selection of the bot skills. basically like Forza Horizon 4, i would love that

im sorry if there is a discussion like that

5 Likes

i know that it doesnt even match the name Car Crushers 2

3 Likes

Street races, road races, cross races. If you complete them all, you get a pack of 3 vehicles. There could be like 5 rounds of the races, then the final race named like cooler idk how to explain

like that comment if you think its a good idea

2 Likes

im focusing on the game Forza Horizon 4, that there could be forests, mountains, rivers, and much more

2 Likes

maybe it should be here if the game has 2m favorites or 500m visits

2 Likes

i think that would be sick even though it doesnt match the name lol

2 Likes

btw this is the map of forza horizon 4

2 Likes

i think that it would be cool to have a map like that and have the facility in the middle

1 Like

It would yea, but then it’d be to much for anyone to handle so everyone either lags or has an overheating device/pc.

1 Like

d

2 Likes

i have no idea if i should revive this because i was way dumber a year ago and i didnt think much about the game but people seemed to like it

1 Like

players could be rewarded new crushers, cars and maybe later implemented liveries for completing parts of the campaign

1 Like

Well you just did

1 Like

i know

1 Like