About The Pandemic

I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe during the pandemic. Remember to wash your hands whenever you can and avoid close contact with people, especially when you’re out in public (for whatever reason that may be). For any of you that live in Italy, I pray for your safety. These are dark times, but remember; We can and we WILL survive this.

-Snow :pray: :mask:

6 Likes

Same to you

4 Likes

Why only Italy?

3 Likes

what about China and all the countries in Asia/Eurasia and what about the rest of Europe or the continent of Africa and the Mediterranean and- and what about Oceania and North/South America and all the islands… what about the world???

3 Likes

Because Italy is being hit the hardest right now, why else? I’m not going to list every country/state on Earth…

3 Likes

Fine >:(

3 Likes

I will
China
Indonesia
Italy
UK
USA
Russia
South Africa
Mongolia
Japan
Poland
That’s all I know

4 Likes

Nepal
Guam
Virgin Islands
Marshal Islands
Greenland
Iceland
Norway
Canada
Brazil
Chile
Argentina
Belarus
Mexico
Venezuela
Qatar
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Liberia
Nigeria
Niger
Egypt
India

4 Likes

Germany
France
Switzerland
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Madagascar
Sudan
Uruguay
Cuba
Tanzania
Angola
Sre Lanka
Shechelles
Maldives
Malaysia
Singapore
Botswana

4 Likes

Togo
New Guinea
Australia
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Democratic Republic of The Congo
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Mozambique
Austria
Tazikstan
Uzbekistan
Kazakstan
Somalia
Oman
Yemen
Israel
Vatican City

I know there is more but I can’t think of any more. Way more in Asia, Africa and some in South America. Also I bet I spelled some wrong like Shechelles…

4 Likes

Scotland in uk but yes

2 Likes

The county 20 minuets away has the highest cases in PA (Around 40-50 now) so my school and surrounding districts had to close for 2 weeks. Okay, what outrages me is that hospitals are running out of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment so Scrubs [A Sterile Uniform], Masks, Face Shields, Etc.) because people are going in and TAKING it for themselves witch they have no use for apart from looking safe I guess. Then there are the people who travel on planes when they KNOWINGLY have the virus… crazy!

3 Likes

What about new Zealand I live there in Wellington

3 Likes

Yes that piece of land in this FLAT earth ;)

3 Likes

why wasn’t Australia mentioned

3 Likes

It is lol

3 Likes

Top of last post

3 Likes

oh

3 Likes

uhh the earth is round silly

1 Like

this was the only post i found with a really bad word in it (or at least the closest word to the bad word) if you know what i mean.