A hacker cage

kinda like jail break except it hangover the mega shredder and it teleports the hacker there 10x per second so he can’t escape

3 Likes

enh…
Please never add anything from that wretched game into a gem such as cc2
I mean the CC2 hackers all get yeeted eventually, I just find it unnecessary to give them public shaming on top of it, just pointless waste of time imo
It’s not exactly nice to treat mean people with mean words etc its just…why
I am not a fan of cages or torment of any kind

3 Likes

Could be a good idea, but although it would humiliate them and show other not to do what they did, I think it would be better to just ban them. Maybe with a few changes like the location and the limits to what they can do (since they probably would just noclip out of it) it could be a good idea.

5 Likes

yeah something like this, it’s just…even for someone like a hacker, I don’t want to expose to them the hatred the toxic audience has to offer (which is really 99 percent of any game playerbae anymore, toxic as hell)
except people like on this forum
:)

4 Likes

make him fall into the shredder

2 Likes

Actually maybe put it on the mountain over the nature pit

1 Like

Honestly they deserve it.

2 Likes

If they get in the cage they may get out my teleporting but if they teleport and get back they might be a new exploit that they don’t get teleported back to the cage

1 Like

make cc2 banned servers, only poeple who are banned will be sent there.
make it so they get jumpscares every 12 seconds make them have the worst time playing cc2 of their life for exploiting.
point and laugh at these auto farmers

1 Like

No jumpscares. We cant be too cruel. Also, auto farmers didnt do anything to you, why??? Just ban them if they exploit in derby.

Auto farmers are stink

Smelly poo poos