40 Badly designed cars with great names - Pt. 1

What if it’s more reliable to your opinion

1 Like

@why Well, if it was a reliable source imo, then wikis like GTPlanet would have been a reliable source. But wikis don’t often cite information: some wikis are entirely of fanon. I think for that reason, the society as a whole does not consider wikis as a reliable source.

1 Like

why do you use hotcars just use car & driver or smth

1 Like

the source linked on the website you used leads to this, which has no way to be cross referenced or fact checked and could even be completely made up

1 Like

@rummyxxxxx So based on Lucra Cars’ official website, the L148 was indeed real (Lucra actually whipped up some photos for it), but, like the Panoz Abruzzi, it never got to see the light of day again, after it died at the prototype stage. And the source I linked was a source called NewsAtlas.

3 Likes

Ooo

Do any of you know what cars are

1 Like

I do

@why How do we not know them? Of course we do!

1 Like

Woooaaahhh no way

1 Like

At this rate this has gone from an opinion post into a place where people ask dumb questions, fight about car designs, and gossip about how Lucra Cars is fake.

1 Like

Did you know that cars make noise

1 Like

I was talking about the sources used by the source you linked

1 Like

and alright what you said is fair i guess

1 Like

HUH I EXIST!!

1 Like

the people at gtplanet still have a point
the LS7 is a 7.0L V8, there is no 4.7L configuration
and if it did exist (even as a prototype), then there would be tons of images of the car at various angles
but there are almost no pictures of the car on the road (and the ones that use a circuit as a backdrop are also renders)
as such a google images result deteriorates after just a couple of rows

2 Likes

yea

2 Likes

Well most of us have a reason to fight over car designs

Some of them look cool in their own way

1 Like

bruh multipla is beautifull and veneno also and just cant say that clasic muslecars look ugly

1 Like

@STREnergy alright at this rate I’m starting to think Lucra Cars is a fake company :expressionless:

2 Likes