25 Things Wrong With The School System

1. Risking Our Lives In A Pandemic Because Education Is Important.
  2. Every Or Most Schools Having People With Asthma Have Their Inhaler Only In The Office.
  3. Easily Being Able To Escape The School
  4. Going Back To Regular Educating After Barely Learning Anything After Lockdown.
  5. Bad Choice Of Staff/Teachers.
  6. Bad Class Site Block (blocks educational yt vids but this dood at my school watched a whole fucking movie without getting noticed.
  7. Bad Yard Duty Placement (idk if this is only my school but most of the yard duties are at one spot instead of split into every part of the yard in recess or lunch.
  8. Teachers Able To Limit Going To The Bathroom No Matter How Bad (though they mostly let you if you don’t feel good)
  9. Bad Students Not Really Their Fault But Gosh The Yard Duties Are In One Place So The Other Side Of The Yard Is Being Destroyed By Students.
  10. I Mean It’s Not All Teachers But Sometimes There Can Be Really Mad Teachers That Keep A Students Phone For Like A Year Or Destroy It No Matter How Expensive It Is And How Much Un-recoverable Memories It Has.
  11. Should Be Like A Camera In Bathrooms (of course only showing the sinks and soap and stuff not the stalls) To See What Happens (some moron stole the whole soap dispenser and now boys cant use the bathrooms
  12. Some Schools Have Good Water But Some (like mine) Are Just No… (someone put their ass on the water fountain also once or twice the water came out yellow too soooo…
  13. Would Be Weird To Be Checked When Coming To School Everyday But It’s Too Simple Being Able To Bring A Weapon That Fits In Your BackPack and you know.
  14. Some Schools Have A No Tolerance Policy Meaning If You Do Absolutely Nothing And Get Punched You Get Sent To The Office.
  15. Weird School Code, Ok You Cant Wear T Shirts But You Can Wear Really Short Uniform Skirts, Especially In Windy Days (hmmm seems kinda sus)
  16. Most Or All Schools Have Steps And Switching To Classes ESPECIALLY WITH A ROLLER BACKPACK DOWN THE STAIRS
  17. Some Schools Are Built With Rough Material, if you fall on the playground (fake grass is the ground for it) you will bleed from the knee caps
  18. I Know They Try To Differ Our Minds Away From Guns And Stuff (but most students have nerf guns or play fps games its not gonna work)
  19. Probably Never Happened But It Seems Very Possible When Some Book Fair (idk if its only my school that does that) a, or some books can be easily stolen.
  20. Even Though Theres A Pandemic My School And Others Allow Hugging And Sliding Your Hands On Rails And Stuff.
  21. Simply Just Garbage School Rules.
  22. Unspecific Things, like they never say anything about footwear in the dress code so how the hell will someone know you cant wear like heels or flip flops to school.
  23. Typically Yards Don’t Get Cleaned But At Least Like Once A Year Or Something jeez if you touch the ground at my school your finger will deny your brightness.
  24. Some Staff Can Be Like “oh he wouldn’t do such a thing” even though you say you got bullied and well just gosh.
  25. But Still They Can’t Believe Everything Since Me And Some Dude Bumped Into Each Other By Accident In Kindergarten, And This Bitch Told On Me That I Hit Him

i have done this by request not by feeling.

6 Likes

school means
Six
Crappy
Hours
Out
Of
Our
Lives

5 Likes

wtf

also i have to wear an actual school uniform, not anything i like

4 Likes

I didn’t really care too much about uniforms (but I only had to wear them for 4 years so :man_shrugging: )

5 Likes

6 hours
so
bored
back then it was horrible in my opinion

4 Likes

Bunch of other stupid rules of my school system in my country -

• 6 hours of school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; and 7 hours of school on Tuesdays and Fridays

• Must be punctual and arrive school at 7.40 am (so I must wake up at 6.50 am to prepare and walk to school, etc), and would also means that school ends at around 1.30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; 2.30 pm on Tuesdays and Fridays

• Only 1-30 mins break on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 2 on Tuesdays and Fridays

2 Likes

Schools in my country (The Philippines) still isnt face to face, we’re still dionh online

1 Like

yes its still online

1 Like

Here’s my list but only 10:

1. School is boring.
  2. Most of the things you learn are random stuff you don’t even need in life
  3. In the opposite of number 2, some don’t even teach important information you need (how to get a job, pay taxes)
  4. How they teach hasn’t changed, meaning its outdated and needs fixing
  5. Teachers should be hired on how well they can handle students and teach lessons, not other things
  6. Sometimes the tuition is overpriced
  7. You can spend an entire month studying one topic and still don’t get it but you can watch a 10 minute video and learn much more from it. This shows how ineffective school teaching is
  8. Sometimes the food is overpriced (In my school, a small portion of nachos are 10 dollars)
  9. Guidance counselors don’t even help much
  10. What you learn at school mostly doesn’t apply to your actual dream career

Extra:

1. You got bullied? The bully has no punishment. You defend yourself, you get punished. Seriously, how.
2 Likes

so true
like aside from being a writer what the hell do i need english for
what other jobs require the use of pOEtIc dEvIcEs

6 Likes

Idk, I think a photographer needs to use poetic devices for their jobs :xdd:

4 Likes
2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

When it comes to almost all of math and the easy stuff in every single subject I believe all of these matter

2 Likes

Book fairs this week, same stuff as every single year in stock

3 Likes

oh k

1 Like

Seven
Cruel
Hours
Of
Our
Life

for some people