2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R

my opinions though, but there aint no f-150 lasting 400-500k miles like these rusty boys have hehe
sadly though gas engines are gonna be a thing of the past one day :c

3 Likes

;~; don’t like it much but it’s got to happen

3 Likes

I would like to mention that the Raptor has a better towing capacity than the Ram TRX

4 Likes

none of the newer trucks impress me tbh just not my thing
they all fall short of the massive towing capacity that these older silverados do
dont get me wrong the new ones perform great, they just arent
lemme back up
they lack the brutal simplicity of the older trucks. They just cant the take the same level of punishment before they just start breaking

4 Likes

Too much design focus

4 Likes

exactly
they worry about show and go like I said
the old trucks are like miniature semi trucks like the one I got
sure it looks like a rusty POS but in reality it can tow far beyond its capacity without breaking or warping
the new trucks are like giant ATVs, not trucks

5 Likes

now im not saying they are BAD trucks, which a lot of people seem to think for some reason, ig its just the way I talk
they just dont do what trucks do. If you tried towing with them, overloading them like we do with our old trucks over here, they would break into like 4 pieces.
Old ones, they would at the most just bend.

4 Likes

Jeez

4 Likes

im not saying they literally do, the new trucks just
they are made for offroading these days mostly especially the light duty once
I wouldnt trust one for over the top abuse (towing)

4 Likes

they are good vehicles, they perform well yes
they just dont
fulfill that durable, stubborn, relentless reliability type traits of a REAL truck. They have supercar performance, over the top (but cool looking) suspension lifts, etc etc
they would break under load

4 Likes

for example the 2020 f-150 has a towing cap of 5000 to 8000
my truck goes all the way to 9100. and its 17 years old.
the 2021 can tow up to 11,300, due to its diesel option however. But that isnt a huge imrovement over the old. It just baffles me at how little they have improved in this department
edit: Anyways, sorry im hogging the comments in a semi-rant sort of gig
I need to go get sleep
it would be nice if this was added CC2 needs more trucks

4 Likes

Then again, you gotta remember that not all trucks made today were made for off-roading.
The main trucks for “off-roading” would be:
Ford F-150 Raptor
Ford F-150 Tremor
Ford Ranger Raptor
Ford Ranger Tremor
Ram 1500 TRX
Ram 1500 Rebel
Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Jeep Gladiator
Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 / ZR2 Bison
GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
GMC Canyon AT4
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X (or whatever it is called)
Nissan Titan PRO-4X
Toyota Tundra TRD-Off Road / TRD Pro
Toyota Tacoma TRD-Off Road / TRD Pro

Most of these are not really off-roading trucks too

But then combine them with every truck out there not meant for off-roading

5 Likes

yeah I see what you mean
its just
they dont have that “towing pig” feel like the older ones do. Mine im sure is GARBAGE when it compares with them in offroading and handling and such
mine handles like a boat and does NOT corner well lol
it bounces because of how dense it is lol

4 Likes

Towing is more of an odd point, because some trucks are not meant for towing (ex. Jeep Gladiator) but others will tow up to 37,000 LBS of whatever you want.

5 Likes

yeah the 3500s

4 Likes

im just an old school person despite my age like I see things very bluntly like if its a truck, it needs to be decent at offroading yes but it needs to be able to tow far more weight than its size suggests

5 Likes

[UPDATE]
Spec Update

4 Likes

[UPDATE]
Horsepower and Torque Specs

3 Likes

Idk Ford F-150 Raptor From 2012 is best ver ifeel Like The 2012 ver its Make by SVT and make For Baja race but 2022 ver i think its just make For Marketing

3 Likes

yeah its true Ford will no longer to Build the cars(sedan,economy compact) after the Ford F series Truck and SUV is Best selling in the USA and the Worstes they start to build the F-150 EV
(R.I.P SVT 1982- 2021)

3 Likes