2021 Bollinger B2 (EV Pickup Truck...)

2021 Bollinger B2 Pickup Truck
(more pictures after specs)

Specs:
Engine: One front, One rear (rear one is in-between the boxed-portion of the truck’s frame, beneath the bed, one foot forward of the bed’s center (closer to the cabin by a tad))
Engine specs: Total: 614 Horsepower, 668ft/Ibs of torque
0-60: 4.5 Seconds
Top Speed: 105MPH
Weight: 5,000 pounds: (2.0 Tonnes)
**(basically, has a low top end speed, but gets there pretty fast, but not as good as some other cars in it’s tier; but easily, if added, the fastest pickup in the game by FAR)
PERK ALERT: This truck has two engines, does require BOTH ENGINES to be destroyed to count as a knockout in derby. It can still keep ticking after one is destroyed, if the engine fire goes out in time
Frame: Engines visible here (again, front and rear in the frame)

Derby Stats:
Derby Server: Beginner
Accessibility: VIP
Tier: 2
Price: 2.7M
Defense: 149
Attack: 57
**(again, to destroy this in derby, if you do not destroy a critical amount of parts, or knock all the wheels off to kill it, it can withstand one engine being destroyed, front or rear. It can survive an engine knockout fire and keep going as long as the fire goes out in time, or hasn’t lost too many parts already. This vehicle could be a menace in derby, EXTREMELY hard to kill, hence it being Tier 2 and VIP. Although, it is somewhat vulnerable to being ganked if everyone goes after it. High acceleration after modding, great handling, and extreme durability is why this is VIP. It, however, is not all that fast. Things like the in-game mustang or camaro, and numerous other sports cars can catch it.

Post comments, opinions, and questions below :)

7 Likes

I can post a history of the vehicle if needed

2 Likes

box

2 Likes

It looks boxy and it kinda looks like a G wagon with a pick up style trunk

3 Likes

yeah, its a good deal more durable though…im gonna post the rear view pic I forgot :/

2 Likes

you dont need a entire dictionary or car just say the name

2 Likes

shut up

2 Likes

and that entire damn sentence made no sense whatsoever

2 Likes

please STOP

2 Likes

its a tip to save time calm down

2 Likes

I am not watching that schiassa…knowing everyone these days, and society, god knows what it is, and i dont want to. Is being left alone by people like you too damn much to ask for?

2 Likes

massive bruh moment

i should post this on reddit to get internet points

2 Likes

Sorry if I am salty, but I have had a SHITTY day. PLEASE, do not inflict your toxicity on my posts right now.

2 Likes

Do NOT post this on reddit, I do not want to be known hell no.

2 Likes

of course im not that stupid

i will not post that on reddit

2 Likes

also u hope you have a good day :)

2 Likes

Thank you…I am astounded that you didnt…people threaten to do that to me all the time and it honestly makes me want to hunt them down and run them over with my truck

3 Likes

I will try…it was pretty horrible.

3 Likes

that sounds a little dramatic

2 Likes

back to the big truck it looks special like the Cybertruck

2 Likes