2004 Z71 surburban

2004 Z71 surburban addition

dev note: if developers of cc2 need any detailed pictures of this vehicle, engine, underside, roof (because it has a electric sun roof with it, and other details), interior, etc… don’t be afraid to contact me. I will gladly take the time to get them from my vehicle.

Also- i like the 2004 Z71 surburban specifically because im in love with mine- lol

9 Likes

Pretty sure this has been suggested before

1 Like

I mean- i can take alot if pictures that are needed to build the surburban- so its easy for the developers (theres really isn’t good pictures of the thing online

1 Like

theres only two results for surburban technically, and the second one didn’t even have to do with one

1 Like
1 Like

Figures why i didn’t find it, its not even in “cc2 vehicle suggestions”

1 Like

I only search on specific subjects because this is where i was told to put it

1 Like

Remodels are supposed to be in CC2 Suggestions I didn’t even realise that this was in vehicle suggestions :existentialthink:

2 Likes

Crud- can it atleast stayyy- just because it makes sense to be here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I have to move this over, sorry.

1 Like

Oh- cool, so it doesn’t have to be deleted

I can also remove the remodel part

1 Like

Actually if you make this a suggestion for the 2004 Suburban and just remove the remodel part (like you mentioned), this can stay open.

2 Likes

Because I’m pretty sure the 2004 Suburban hasn’t been suggested yet

2 Likes

I will do that then, thanks lol

1 Like

1234 this is my favorite car 5678 i might throw it in a lake

1 Like

W chat revive

1 Like

Still want this in the game… because its a good car. And because i want to help in the details.

1 Like